Audio-Visual CenterAVC is fully air-conditioned center that contains instructional materials like wide screened television and VCD/DVD player, cassette recorders, projectors, pictures and others. This is of great help to our students to deepen the concept they learned inside the room.
School ChapelAs a Catholic school, religion is the core of the curriculum hence this would help us strengthen our faith in God. It would also develop students attitude, behavior and proper decorum inside the church. It is fully air-conditioned room located at the 5th floor of the elementary building.
- Theories alone will not pave ways to meet higher level of excellence without laboratory investigations and researches do.
- It is functionally designed to provide the needs of students not only with theoretical background and useful experiences but also with the skills needed to prepare them to engage in home based industries that could be potential sources of income for the family and to internalize the value of work.
- A complete set of tools and equipment in the laboratory is available for the students to perform different related works.
- The activities done in the laboratory make the student realized that these could be a means of livelihood now and in the future.
- Science laboratory provides a venue for discoveries and experiments that will assist students gain more knowledge and skills. However, it is important to remember the safety rules in the use of laboratory to avoid accidents.
LibraryThe library serves as a venue to facilitate and expand the learning experiences of the SJS students through the various educational materials and resources found therein. It seeks to assist the students to attain optimum learning. It is conceived as a storehouse of knowledge by providing bibliographic support that would cater to the needs of the faculty and students. It aims to provide materials that will contribute to professional development of its faculty and staff.
Basketball and Volleyball CourtIt serves as a ground for our sports, P.E. activities, students assemblies and other related academic activities.
School CanteenThe school canteen is operated by the school under the supervision of Finance Officer and assigns one of the canteen staff to be in-charge of the canteen.
This provides convenient venue for the students and employees for purchasing their desired foods for snacks and lunch at an affordable cost. And also serves as a convenient venue for school supplies.
School ClinicHealth Services are provided for and open during class hours from Monday Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to give immediate attention to students who require such services. The services aim to promote the general physical well being of the students and the schools employees. The Health Personnel are composed of the school physician, nurse and dentist.
AuditoriumThe fully air-conditioned auditorium is located at the 4th floor of the high school building with 300-seating capacities. Special programs and activities are being held here. It is named after His Eminence Jaime Cardinal Sin.
Designed by: Engr. Jester Onrubia & Engr. Esmeraldo Guimbarda Jr. (Alumni Batch 1996)